Iktos announces a collaboration agreement with Ono Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., a leading pharmaceutical company based in Japan, with a focus on innovative medicines dedicated to the fight against disease and pain. Under the agreement, Iktos will apply its de novo ligand and structure-based generative modeling technologies and software Makya™, its AI-based retrosynthesis analysis and planning tool Spaya™, and know-how complementing Ono’s drug discovery capabilities to expedite the identification of potential pre-clinical candidates, and to identify additional novel chemical matter with suitable properties for Ono’s drug discovery programmes.
- Article: Integrating synthetic accessibility with AI-based generative drug design
- Article: How AI is shaping clinical research and trials
- Kissei Pharmaceutical Introduces Iktos AI Drug Discovery System
- Article: Molecular Assays Simulator to Unravel Predictors Hacking in Goal-Directed Molecular Generations
- Article: Generative artificial intelligence is already permeating all parts of the economy
No comments to show.