27 Sep GGMM – SFCI congress: September 29th – October 1st 2021
Iktos team will be at the upcoming GGMM – SFCI congress in Lille, France between September 29th – October 1st 2021.
Iktos scientific and technical team will be delivering the following presentations and posters:
- Brice Hoffmann will be delivering a talk entitled “Structure-guided de novo drug design using deep generative modeling, a case study” on Friday, 10/01/2021, 9:00 am.
- Joseph-André Turk will be delivering a talk entitled: “Understanding Structure-Activity Relationship With Interpretability Methods for Molecular Activity and Chemical Property Prediction” on Friday, 10/01/2021, 12:00 pm.
- Stéphanie Labouille will present a poster on “Navigating the chemical space using structure-based guided generative modelling”.
- Nicolas Drizard will present a first poster on “Virtual Screening of Large Scale Libraries Guided with Docking and Deep Learning”.
- Nicolas Drizard will also present a second poster on “A Molecular Bio-Assays Simulator to Unravel Predictors Hacking during Optimisation”.
- Philippe Pinel will present a poster on the “Identification and analysis of scaffold hopping situations using protein-ligand interaction fingerprints”.
- Maud Jusot will be presenting a poster on Iktos-Medetia collaboration on the “Comparison between homology-based and experimentally determined structures on prostanoid GPCR receptor”.
- Mikhail Volkov from Iktos and the University of Strasbourg will jointly present a poster on the “Applicability of graph neural networks to predict binding affinities from protein-ligand structures”.
The Iktos team is looking forward to meeting you at the GGMM-SFCI meeting. Please feel free to drop by our booth at the conference.