- “Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Services
- “Affiliates” shall means any entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control
- “Company” refers to Iktos, a company organized under the laws of France, with registered office at 65 rue de Prony, 75017 Paris, France (referred to as either “We”, “Us”, “Our”)
- “Data Controller”, for the purpose of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refer to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing date. For the purpose of the GDPR, the Data Controller is Iktos
- “Device”, means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet
- “Personal Data” means any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual
- “Service” refers to the Website
- “Service Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used
- “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated using the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself
- “Website” refers to Iktos website, accessible from https://iktos.ai/
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable
Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the Service.
- What data do we collect
- How do we collect your data
- How will we use your data
- Our use of analytic and marketing
- How do we store and protect your data
- How do we share and disclose information to third parties
- How to access and correct your information
- How we respond to do not track signals
- Your Rights under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Privacy Policies of other websites
- Children’s Privacy
- How to contact Us
1. What data do we collect
While using Our Service by Our Website, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal Code, City
- Organization (if pertinent)
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device
2. How do we collect you Data
You directly provide Service Provider with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or inbound enquiry
- By law or under the terms of a contract We have with You
- Voluntarily completer a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email (We may retain copies of your correspondence including Personal Data)
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookie
3. How will we use Your Data
Iktos, via the Website, use Personal Data collected for various purposes, including:
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- To provide and maintain our Service and the services you sign for, including to monitor the usage of Our Service;
- To process your order;
- To manage Yours requests and provide You supports: to attend and manage Your requests to Us, including queries and resolving complains;
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user;
- To contact You, by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalents forms of electronic communication;
- To notify You about changes to Our Service;
- To provide You with news, including technology information, platform information, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we can offer, unless You have opted not to receive such information;
- To administer and protect Our business and the Service, including for including for accounting and records, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data;
- For business transfers: We may use Your Personal Data to evaluate or conduct a merger, restructuring, reorganization or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which You provide Personal Data
4. Our Use of Analytics and Marketing
We may use third party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other further information of ours, as well as those of our partner companies.
You will be affected by this marketing only if You agree to receive such through un “opt in” mechanism, which provide you the opportunity to indicate your choice to receive marketing communications from Us.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes through an “opt out” mechanism, which provide you the opportunity to indicate that you do not want us to send you marketing communications anymore.
If you no longer whish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please unsubscribe by sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. How do We store and protect Your Personal Data
The Company securely transfer and stores your data at Iktos central servers in Paris, France.
Iktos will retain Your Personal Data for business development and marketing purposes.
We may also retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Iktos will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
6. How We may Share or Disclose Your personal information
We may share or disclose Your Personal Data in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your Personal Information with Service Providers to assist us, to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. Service Providers will have access to Your Personal information only for the tasks given and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- With Our partner companies: We may share Your Personal information with partner companies that can assist in marketing, to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With Professional Advisors: we will share Your Personal Data with our professional advisors, including legal advisors and insurers, only to perform their tasks and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- For Law Enforcement: under certain circumstances, Iktos may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court, a law enforcement organization, or a government agency)
- Disclose for other Legal Requirements: We may disclose Your personal Data to third parties in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: comply with a legal obligation; protect and defend the rights or property of Iktos; prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public; protect against legal liability.
- Others: we may share or disclose Your Personal Data for any other purpose with Your consent or to fulfill the purpose for which you provide Your Personal Data.
7. How to access and correct Your information
You can access and proceed to rectification of your Personal Data in section related to your account, or if you have trouble to do so, by contacting us (Please see the section 13. “How to contact Us” below). Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding such request.
We may not change your Personal Data if we believe that change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you remove or change Your Personal Data, prior copies may be retained or remain viewable in archived pages.
8. How we respond to Do Not Track Signals
If you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list, send an email to email@example.com.
9. Your Rights under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
For users located in the European Economic Area (EEA), and to the extent applicable, Iktos is the data controller and is responsible for the Personal Data of EEA users of the Service.
If You are located in the EEA, We may process Personal Data under the following legal conditions:
- You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes/
- Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of a contract with You, or for any pre-contractual obligations.
- Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Iktos. Such interests include:
- To study how customers may use the Service,
- To contact you,
- To inform our marketing and advertising strategy,
- To develop the Service
- To manage our business, which may include provision of administration and IT services, network security, prevention of fraud
- Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with legal obligation
- Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest
In any case, you can contact us about these conditions, and Iktos will be glad to help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing and to give you any details.
If You are in the EEA, and subject to national or local law exemptions, Iktos guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
- Withdraw consent at any time: This applies where We are relying on consent to process Your Personal Data.
- Request access to Your Personal Data: This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within account settings section.
- Request correction of the Personal Data: You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about You, though we may verify the accuracy of the new Personal Data you provide to us.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data: this right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data: You have the right to as Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is a good reason for Us to continue processing it. Note that we may not be able to comply with such request when legal obligations or reasons obliges Us not to delete them.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data: Upon this request, we will provide to You, or a third party you have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Request suspension of the processing: You have the right to ask Us to suspend the processing of your Personal Data when one of the following circumstances apply:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the You. Restriction applies for a period enabling Us to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
- the processing is unlawful and You opposes the erasure of Your Personal Data and requests the restriction of their use instead
- We no longer need Your Personal Data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by You for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims
- You have objected to processing pending the verification whether Ours legitimate grounds override Yours.
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data.
10. Privacy Policies of other websites
11. Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us (Please refer to the section 13 “How to contact Us” below). If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
13. How to contact Us
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us: +44 (0)7368667815
By mail: 65 rue de Prony 75017 Paris